Sunday 26 September 2010

What relationship could I have with the eternal such that having that relationship would make the world a better place?

What relationship could I have with the eternal such that having that relationship would make the world a better place?

What relationship can I design for myself to have with the eternal (everything / all of it / all of everything / the whole shebang [… shh… whisper this … god … whisper even quieter …. and / or any other human being]) … what relationship can I design for myself to have with the eternal such that having that relationship with the eternal would make the world a better place for myself, my community and the world at large?

Could we design our relationship(s) with the eternal explicitly and deliberately from the design principle of causing the betterment of humanity?

No comments: